- The Site provides you an opportunity to communicate with us. Please be aware that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other material, to Colorado Festivals & Events Association through the Site or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you submit, transmit, or post becomes the property of Colorado Festivals & Events Association and Colorado Festivals & Events Association is free to use, without being limited thereto, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
- Colorado Festivals & Events Association has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site; however, it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. Colorado Festivals & Events Association assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
- Colorado Festivals & Events Association makes no representation about any other site that you may access through its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any other site. Unless expressly stated, Colorado Festivals & Events Association does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or person linked to its Site. You may not create a link to the Colorado Festivals & Events Association Site without first obtaining its written permission.
- This Site and all content, included or available therein, are provided “As Is” and “As Available” with all faults. The content is provided without any representations or warranties or any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, security and accuracy (all of which are disclaimed). Colorado Festivals & Events Association does not represent or warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any content is accurate or correct. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Under no circumstance shall Colorado Festivals & Events Association and each of the foregoing directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of inability to use the Site or any portion thereof including, without being limited there to, any offering that may be made therein. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Colorado Festivals & Events Association had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of Colorado Festivals & Events Association to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the Site. You may bring no claim against Colorado Festivals & Events Association more than one (1) year after the action arose. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages the liability of Colorado Festivals & Events Association in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the extent permitted by the law thereunder.
B. Terms of Service
- At all Colorado Festivals & Events Association sanctioned events reserves the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason.