to generate business leads and connect with potential event resources:
- Associate with other individuals working in your field to share ideas and build strategic partnerships
- E-Networking with members working in similar areas of the event planning process to share your experiences and learn from theirs
- Access vendors and suppliers that regularly work in the industry and understand the unique challenges and successes related to it
- Connect with industry leaders for the best referrals and references
to give you knowledge and new skills:
- Annual Conference and Trade Show – Each spring, over a hundred event professionals attend our conference to share information, build partnerships, learn about new event products and services and generate new ideas for their events. During the conference enhance your knowledge of managing profitable sponsorship sales, running successful volunteer programs, developing cost effective marketing techniques and understanding safe operation practices. The Trade Show features a wide variety of vendors showcasing their up-to-date products and services which support all areas of the industry. The Trade Show is also an ideal place to research different options and compare services side by side. Members receive a discount on conference registration.
- Super Seminars – These half-day sessions deliver the latest information from top industry guest speakers.
- Behind the Scenes Tours – Enjoy exclusive tours of Colorado’s best-known events and discover how they are brought to life.
- Local Networking After Hours – Connect with event professionals near you in a fun social atmosphere to discuss topics that are unique to your area, generate new business and connect with new suppliers.
to keep you informed of the latest industry trends:
- Website – Learn from in-depth articles, case studies and other event resources on our website. Access our events calendar, membership directory, complete listing of CFEA programming and special members-only information.
- Posting opportunities – Members can post promotional announcements about their events as well as volunteer, internship and job opportunities.
- Online Membership Directory – An essential tool for every event professional. Find the best event contacts all in one place.
- E-Newsletter – Stay up-to-date about CFEA programming and activities.
for affordable and economic options for any budget:
- Enjoy special discounts on the CFEA Conference and Trade Show registration and other CFEA continuing education opportunities.
- Select vendors offer discounts on services to fellow CFEA members. Talk with vendors in the membership directory about this opportunity.
Invest in your future and the future of the the festivals and events industry by joining the COLORADO FESTIVALS & EVENTS ASSOCIATION today!